(And there might be errors, because I am on a friend's computer, and the keyboard is way different than my English computer.. )
Life has been a series of ups and downs.. Mystic is gone, and now, Anders. The first two friends I made here in Iceland. My Danish boys. Now I have a good reason to go to Denmark, I suppose. I have some really great pictures, but I am not on my computer, so I can´t show you right now.
People are coming and going. At least they are still coming, though. Even if they are the occasional tourist here for only a few weeks. I have met some of the nicest people who are tourists in Iceland, and I hope I see them again someday in future travels.
Right now, I have been meeting a ton, because of Iceland Airwaves. It+s a huge music festival. It started Wednesday and ends this weekend. In fact, I must go soon to catch bands playing tonight around town: Amiina, Mr. Silla, Seabear, MattisTellez, Final Fantasy, etc... So excited. I have aready seen a lot of good ones, and tomorrow is going to be the best day of concerts.
Also, tomorrow, very early in the morning, a friend from WICHITA(!) is flying in! Alana will be here for a while, and the family agreed to be easy on me in the next two weeks, so Alana and I can really enjoy Iceland.
Gosh, this has been more than five minutes. I really have to go. Geez. Bye.
More later, when my computer gets internet.
Love is all.
I really miss a lot of you.
Like REALLY.
For REAL.
-Katie
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment