This is the baby I get to watch. Her name is Solny Helga.
The family took Marine and I to a Viking Restaurant last night. The place was all wooden on the inside and filled with taxidermy and seal skins.. and a charming Viking man sang us a song with an axe in his hand. AWESOME..
The lobster was really good, too. Oh man. That can be an everyday thing, for sure. The lobster. The taxidermy decor, not so much.
And after dinner we hiked up a small mountain.
This is the mother Rakel putting baby Solny Helga in her backpack.
And this is the father, Siggi, and the son, Orri!
Little Orri. The way he rolls his R's is amazing. He's three years old.
It's incredibly easy to be adventurous in Iceland, because it's so safe.
That's Marine, Solny Helga, and Rakel.
...the baby likes me. I make weird noises and pretend to eat her hands.
No comments:
Post a Comment